Saturday, March 5, 2011

Jimmy Fallon Surgery



Jimmy Fallon had a mole removed off his left hand by Dr. Oz. It was very interesting to see how the procedure is done and when they cut his hand I could just feel it. I felt for Jimmy when the crowd moaned as the blood started rushing out and Jimmy pleaded with them to "Just Laugh".

Love Jimmy, he's the best.

You can watch the surgery at the Dr. Oz website:
http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/jimmy-fallon-cosmetic-surgery-pt-1
http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/jimmy-fallon-cosmetic-surgery-pt-2

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this on tv. It was gross, but as you mention interesting to see. I need a few moles removed and often wondered what they do.

Christy said...

He is cute, but that was sick.

David said...

Love him too.

Anonymous said...

So cute.

Ing said...

First off...ewwwww! How freaking gross. Secondly that Jimmy is too adorable. I love when he told Dr. Oz I'd punch you right now if I had feelings in my hand! Too funny.

American Irish said...

yeah, he was really funny and cute during that surgery. I also loved when he looked at the cut and got sick in the stomach and turned his eyes away and said, "Oh I just looked at it!" lol